- Designed for: Parents, Early Childhood Teachers and Early Years Educators.
- 100% Online Class
- What do you get for your money: 9 hours Online Video training. Study Paper for download on all topics.
- Fee: INR 750 NOW DISCOUNTED FEE: INR 550
- After paying the fee, you will be registered for a 10-day-period to complete your workshop.
- Participation Certificate can be ordered after completion of the Online Test
The Workshop is delivered over an Online-Education-Platform. Please complete the enrollment process to access the Workshop.
Topics and Content
Children carry the intrinsic power to develop and grow. Their curiosity helps them in using their body, developing their understanding, cognitive processing, fine and gross motor skills, emotional and social skills and language and communication skills. In this process parents and educators provide material and activities to the children which nurture their interest and development.
Therefore, it is very important for both, parents and teachers, to know the developmental mile stones of a child. This will help them to be aware about what is the right play material and environment a child needs at what age. It also helps to make sure that children’s development is natural and includes the normative steps which have been observed in thousands of children. While some children may be ahead of their normative, and others might take a little longer to manifest a step, in general the development of a child proceeds in a systematic way, which experts understand and bring into a list of mile stones.
In this workshop, we wish to help parents and educators, to know and understand the miles stones, but also see the uniqueness of each child and be of assistance. This workshop will also help parents and educators to choose proper play material and thereby giving their child the power to manifest their full potential in that area, where their developmental approach happens in this specific moment.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Mile Stones of Toddlers age 12 – 18 months on the level of physical, emotional, social, cognitive and language
- Mile Stones of Toddlers age 18 – 24 months on the level of physical, emotional, social, cognitive and language
- Mile Stones of Toddlers age 24 – 36 months on the level of physical, emotional, social, cognitive and language
- Mile Stones of Toddlers age 3-4 years on the level of physical, emotional, social, cognitive and language
- How to observe the development of a child
- How to document the Development of a child
You also will find a small gift included which gives you a better understanding about some periods in a child’s first years. 🙂
There is also one video about the phases a child experiences during the first six years from the viewpoint of Sigmund Freud and the Psychoanalytic knowledge. This module is a part of the Child Psychology, which in general will be taught separately from this content. We felt that it may be of interest and sometimes may be connected to and influence a child’s general development. Therefore, we wanted to give you this Add-On for your personal use.
This workshop can be completed with a Multiple-Choice Questionnaire, that enables the student to receive a Participation Certificate at the end.